A healthcare and hospital facility in Accra is looking to employ a male or female customer care supervisor.
The applicant must have five or more years of experience working as a customer care personnel, having experience working in a hospital facility will be considered a plus. The applicant will be managing a team of about 8 to 10 people.
He /she will oversee the general operations of the customer service department with responsibilities such as:
- Maintaining and improving quality customer experience at all points of engagement.
- Developing innovative customer service programs for the facility from time to time.
- Providing proactive leadership and effective management in the department to meet the corporate objectives of the facility.
- Any other relevant duties as determined by management.
- At least a Bachelor’s in Marketing or related discipline. A postgraduate degree or professional qualification is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in customer service.
- Being a member of the CIMG is an added advantage
On some occasions, you might work 4 hours on a Saturday or Sunday which you will be compensated for.
Ranges from 2000 GHS to 2500 GHS net depending on your professional experience.
Occasionally, you might work 4 hours on a Saturday or Sunday and you will be compensated extra.
How To Apply
As a professional, we expect you to properly follow these instructions please – otherwise the client will not consider your CV:
- Apply only if you really qualify 100%. You must have the minimum educational level and experience stated.
- your CV should have accomplishments and not a list of duties.
- Send us your highly customized 2-3 page CV (longer CVs will be rejected since they do not reflect your ability to communicate with brief focused clear sentences)> The CV must be in Word (so NO PDF files please) to CV@HIREgh .com with the appropriate heading: ‘CustCare Sup – Health Care’ in your email’s subject/ Title line. Please use Arial font No 10 for all of your CVs and capitals for your headings.
- Also, please indicate the earliest time you can start working.
- Once again: DO NOT SEND a CV that is 3+ pages long or a CV in PDF format or as GoogleDoc, their ATS is set to ignore CVs longer than 3 pages.
- Please: No Google Docs either – we do not have permission to open them and getting one from you is too complex.
Leave a Reply