Electrofax Engineering Services is an engineering company located behind N.I.B Bank, Tarkwa, and opposite Stanbic Bank on ‘the Market Circle Road’. They are hiring a Financial Accountant who has a natural flair for numbers and can perform daily financial analysis.
Details of the Financial Accountant at Electrofax Engineering Services
- JOB: Financial Accountant
- COMPANY: Electrofax Engineering Services (GH) Limited
- LOCATION: Tarkwa
- JOB TYPE: Full-time
Qualification Required & Experience
• Master’s degree in financial accounting
• Professional certification in financial accounting (Required)
REQUIRED SKILLS OR EXPERIENCE
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Should have a good financial understanding and analytical skills.
• Ability to prioritize and manage time to meet deadlines.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule as needed
• Verify and reconcile financial transactions including billing receipts and postings from general ledger to subsidiary billing ledger.
• Prepares various monthly and annual financial statements.
• Reconcile and balance general ledger accounts.
• Compiles reports to show statistics such as cash receipts and expenditures, accounts payable and receivables, profit and loss, cash flow statements and other items pertinent to the operation of the business.
• Prepares cash receipt vouchers, bank deposits, and reconciles bank statements as needed.
• Back up for Accounts Payable as needed.
• Assists in yearend audit.
• Strong knowledge of Tax Preparation; must have experience in Individual, Corporate and Partnership tax filings.
SALARY RANGE: Negotiable
How To Apply For The Financial Accountant at Electrofax Engineering Services
Interested candidate should send their CV to:
Closing Date: 22 July 2022