Mr. Speaker, I crave your indulgence to remind this House, that we inherited anKen Ofori-Atta
economy characterized by the slowest economic growth rate for the last 30 years – since 1990.
The Minister for Finance and Economic Planning,
The presentation of the mid year 2020 budget review by Mr. Ofori-Atta as per Section 28 of the Public Financial Management Act, 2016 (Act 921) touched on key economic indicators such as growth rate, primary balance, budget deficit, revenue and expenditure targets among others.
THE HIGHLIGHTS IN THE 2020 MID-YEAR BUDGET
- National entrepreneurship innovation programme
Get into speed on Mid budget Live updates
Measures to mitigate COVID19
- Free SHS enrollment
- Ghana COVID alleviation and revitalization of enterprises support #CARES
- Rural electrification
- measures to mitigate COVID19
- Junior High School
Also Read: What about the plans yet to be completed?
- GOODIES MID YEAR BUDGET
- National Identification Authority (NIA)
Economic impact on tourism
- Agricultural Modernisation
- One district one factory
- Economic under current Government
Also Read: Key drivers of the performance of GDP growth includes ICT and Real Estate.
YEAR OF ROADS