• About
  • Advertise
  • Privacy Policy
  • Contact
Tuesday, August 18, 2026
  • Login
The Vaultz News
  • Top Stories
  • News
    • General News
    • Education
    • Health
    • Opinions
  • Economics
    • Economy
    • Finance
      • Banking
      • Insurance
      • Pension
    • Securities/Markets
  • Business
    • Agribusiness
    • Vaultz Business
    • Extractives/Energy
    • Real Estate
  • World
    • Africa
    • America
    • Europe
    • UK
    • USA
    • Asia
    • Around the Globe
  • Innovation
    • Technology
    • Wheels
  • Entertainment
  • 20MOBPL2DNew
  • Jobs & Scholarships
    • Job Vacancies
    • Scholarships
No Result
View All Result
The Vaultz News
  • Top Stories
  • News
    • General News
    • Education
    • Health
    • Opinions
  • Economics
    • Economy
    • Finance
      • Banking
      • Insurance
      • Pension
    • Securities/Markets
  • Business
    • Agribusiness
    • Vaultz Business
    • Extractives/Energy
    • Real Estate
  • World
    • Africa
    • America
    • Europe
    • UK
    • USA
    • Asia
    • Around the Globe
  • Innovation
    • Technology
    • Wheels
  • Entertainment
  • 20MOBPL2DNew
  • Jobs & Scholarships
    • Job Vacancies
    • Scholarships
No Result
View All Result
The Vaultz News
No Result
View All Result
in Asia

Israel Issues Evacuation Orders For Maghazi Areas

Comfort Ampomaaby Comfort Ampomaa
August 17, 2024
Reading Time: 3 mins read
Add as Preferred on Google
A displaced Palestinian woman and a child shelter in a cemetery in Khan Younis.

A displaced Palestinian woman and a child shelter in a cemetery in Khan Younis.

Israel has issued yet another round of evacuation orders, this time for neighbourhoods in central Gaza’s Maghazi refugee camp.

It is the third time Israel has ordered new Gaza neighbourhoods to evacuate in as many days, displacing tens of thousands of people.

The evacuation orders extended to Salah al-Din Street, which is the main road linking northern and southern Gaza and even linking different central governorates.

According to UN agency for Palestinian refugees, UNRWA, Israel’s latest evacuation orders have pushed thousands more families out of their homes and shrunk Gaza’s declared “humanitarian zone” even further.

ADVERTISEMENT

Now, the “humanitarian zone” encompasses just 11 percent of the war-torn enclave, said the UN agency, with displaced people left in “chaos and fear.”

2024 08 16T205541Z 544909962 RC23H9AEWZFE RTRMADP 3 ISRAEL PALESTINIANS 1723876922
A child looks out the window of a car packed with possessions as a family flees Hamad City in Khan Younis, Gaza Strip.

Meanwhile, war monitors reported that Israel’s mass evacuation orders for areas of the Gaza Strip are “no longer a reliable indicator” that an Israeli ground operation is imminent.

Addressing the most recent orders for people to flee Beit Hanoon city in the north of Gaza, US-based think tanks; the Institute for the Study of War (ISW) and Critical Threats Project (CTP) said that Israeli forces had already issued evacuation orders for the area on August 7, 2024.

The latest ISW-CTP joint report also stated that Israeli ground forces did not advance on Beit Hanoon despite the earlier order for people to leave, and they have “not conducted clearing operations in all of the recent evacuation zones.”

At Least 10 Killed In Israeli Attack On Southern Lebanon

Also on Saturday, Lebanon’s Ministry of Health announced that an Israeli air strike in southern Lebanon has killed at least 10 people.

ADVERTISEMENT

The ministry said in a statement that the death toll from the strike in the Nabatieh area included “a woman and her two children” and left five other people wounded, two critically, adding that a residential building was hit.

Israel’s military claimed on its Telegram channel that the air force had struck a weapons warehouse of the Lebanese armed group Hezbollah overnight “in the area of Nabatieh”, located about 12km (seven miles) from the nearest point to the Israeli border.

Earlier, the military posted on social media that its fighter jets attacked “military buildings” in the villages of Maroun al-Ras and Aita al-Shaab, more than 50km (31 miles) south of Nabatieh city.

ADVERTISEMENT

The strike is among the deadliest in Lebanon since Hezbollah started trading near-daily fire with Israeli forces in support of its ally Hamas and in solidarity with the Palestinian people since the October 7 attack on southern Israel and Israel’s subsequent war on Gaza.

According to the Armed Conflict Location and Event Data Project, Israel, Hezbollah and other armed groups in Lebanon exchanged at least 8,533 attacks across the border from October 7 to July 31.

Meanwhile, Northern Israel was on high alert after the Nabatieh attack.

Israel’s Upper Galilee Regional Council issued an alert for residents near the Lebanese border, urging them to stay near bomb shelters.

It said that the warning applied to residents of the Israeli communities of Hulata, Yesud HaMa’ala, Sde Eliezer, Ayelet Hashachar, Gadot, Mishmar HaYarden and Machanayim.

READ ALSO: Russian Diplomat Says Kyiv’s Attack On Kursk Failed To Divert Russian Forces

ADVERTISEMENT

Sign Up to Our Newsletter

Fresh updates, Straight to your inbox

Tags: forced evacuationHumanitarian AidIsrael-Hamas warMaghazi refugee camp.UNRWA
Please login to join discussion
Previous Post

Victoria Lebene Narrates How She Had Calling To Be Pastor

Next Post

No Agreement Reached Between Government and IPPs- Dr Apetorgbor

Related Posts

Majed al-Ansari, spokesperson for Qatar’s foreign ministry.
Asia

Qatar Links Hormuz Agreement to Renewed US-Iran Negotiations

August 18, 2026
1001082663
Asia

Assad Cousin Sentenced To Death In Syria

August 18, 2026
Lee Jae-myung of the Democratic Party.
Asia

South Korea Reaffirms US Alliance Amid Drill Uncertainty

August 18, 2026
Iran To Respond 'Without Restraint' To Israeli Strikes
Asia

US-Iran MoU Expires Amid Stalled Peace Talks

August 17, 2026
ADVERTISEMENT

Sign Up to Our Newsletter

Fresh updates, Straight to your inbox

ADVERTISEMENT

Recent News

BoG Launches Powerful Council for Non-Interest Finance

BoG Launches Powerful Council for Non-Interest Finance

August 18, 2026
The Minority Caucus

Minority Calls For Parliamentary Probe Into GoldBod Dealings

August 18, 2026
Chief Executive Officer of the Ghana Gold Board (Goldbod), Sammy Gyamfi

Goldbod Unveils ASM Formalisation Drive, Speed Boats to Fight Galamsey

August 18, 2026
Boakye Agyarko

NPP Shall Rise Again, Agyarko Declares 2028 Victory

August 18, 2026
large card organization.jpg

Judges Clear Way for Deportations of African TPS Holders

August 18, 2026
ADVERTISEMENT
Next Post
Dr. Elikplim Kwabla Apetorgbor, CEO of Independent Power Generators, Ghana

No Agreement Reached Between Government and IPPs- Dr Apetorgbor

The Vaultz News

Copyright © 2025 The Vaultz News. All rights reserved.

Navigate Site

  • About
  • Advertise
  • Privacy Policy
  • Contact

Follow Us

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password?

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In
No Result
View All Result
  • Top Stories
  • News
    • General News
    • Education
    • Health
    • Opinions
  • Economics
    • Economy
    • Finance
      • Banking
      • Insurance
      • Pension
    • Securities/Markets
  • Business
    • Agribusiness
    • Vaultz Business
    • Extractives/Energy
    • Real Estate
  • World
    • Africa
    • America
    • Europe
    • UK
    • USA
    • Asia
    • Around the Globe
  • Innovation
    • Technology
    • Wheels
  • Entertainment
  • 20MOBPL2D
  • Jobs & Scholarships
    • Job Vacancies
    • Scholarships

Copyright © 2025 The Vaultz News. All rights reserved.

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used. Visit our Privacy and Cookie Policy.