• About
  • Advertise
  • Privacy Policy
  • Contact
Saturday, August 22, 2026
  • Login
The Vaultz News
  • Top Stories
  • News
    • General News
    • Education
    • Health
    • Opinions
  • Economics
    • Economy
    • Finance
      • Banking
      • Insurance
      • Pension
    • Securities/Markets
  • Business
    • Agribusiness
    • Vaultz Business
    • Extractives/Energy
    • Real Estate
  • World
    • Africa
    • America
    • Europe
    • UK
    • USA
    • Asia
    • Around the Globe
  • Innovation
    • Technology
    • Wheels
  • Entertainment
  • 20MOBPL2DNew
  • Jobs & Scholarships
    • Job Vacancies
    • Scholarships
No Result
View All Result
The Vaultz News
  • Top Stories
  • News
    • General News
    • Education
    • Health
    • Opinions
  • Economics
    • Economy
    • Finance
      • Banking
      • Insurance
      • Pension
    • Securities/Markets
  • Business
    • Agribusiness
    • Vaultz Business
    • Extractives/Energy
    • Real Estate
  • World
    • Africa
    • America
    • Europe
    • UK
    • USA
    • Asia
    • Around the Globe
  • Innovation
    • Technology
    • Wheels
  • Entertainment
  • 20MOBPL2DNew
  • Jobs & Scholarships
    • Job Vacancies
    • Scholarships
No Result
View All Result
The Vaultz News
No Result
View All Result
in Entertainment

“You won’t live past the next Seven Days”- Kanayo O. Kanayo Curses Over Death Rumour

Maynard Championby Maynard Champion
March 23, 2022
Reading Time: 3 mins read
Add as Preferred on Google
Kanayo O. Kanayo (KOK) in a rage has sent out curses to whoever started death rumors about him. According to KOK, the person will exit the world

Nigerian Veteran actor, Kanayo O. Kanayo

Veteran Nigerian actor, Kanayo O. Kanayo (KOK), in a rage, has cursed whoever propagated death rumors about him.

According to KOK, the person will exit the world in the next seven days. Giving details of what happened, KOK disclosed that someone compiled some photos of him and inscribed ‘Rest In Peace (RIP)’ on the pictures and then published it on social media.

114392402 bbc
An image of Kanayo O. Kanayo

Kanayo lamented how the social media rumors scared all his family members, friends, and loved ones, as they started calling to verify if he had indeed died. He further questioned if the people who engaged in such “reckless acts” against popular people do not think about the victim’s families or relatives and how they may be negatively impacted.

“I don’t know what people gain by carrying out rumors printing out obituaries… I don’t know what will make somebody wake up in the morning and start tagging somebody…,” the actor lamented on Instagram.

ADVERTISEMENT

“Do people think that Nollywood actors or popular people don’t have families? You will not live past the next seven days; you’ve got the wrong guy. Whoever compiled these pictures, published it on obituary, seven days, you will exit this world”.

KOK

Thanking friends who have called to check up on him, KOK confirmed he’s hale and hearty while he reiterated the curse laid on the culprit.

“My life has never been in anybody’s hand. I want to thank all my friends who have called since morning. I’m hale and hearty; I don’t even have a fever. Thank you for calling. And whoever has compiled these pictures, published his own obituary, seven days; you’ll exit this world. Thanks for your kindness”.

KOK

“God will give me an expected end”- Kanayo O Kanayo

It hasn’t been long since Kanayo O. Kanayo marked his birthday with prayers for himself and his fans. Earlier this month, the actor shared a video of himself on his verified Instagram page, where he was reading from the Bible. In the video, the actor prayed for himself and his fans, stating that God would give them an expected end.

“As I thank God today, 1st of March, my 60th birthday, I have prayed for myself and will also pray for you as a friend, brother, sister, and neighbor”, KOK said.

Reading a verse from the Bible, Kanayo said: “For the Lord had said in his words, I know the thoughts that I think towards you; thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you an expected end. That’s my prayer for myself today and that’s my prayer for you. That the Lord in His might and mercy shall give us an expected end. Happy birthday to me at 60. Thank you for being there. God bless you”.

Currently, it is not known who might have started the rumors and KOK has not hinted at any investigations being carried out to track down the perpetrator.

ADVERTISEMENT

Read also: We Do Not Expect Elections Will Be Nullified- Kwabena Boateng

ADVERTISEMENT

Sign Up to Our Newsletter

Fresh updates, Straight to your inbox

Tags: cursedeath rumorsentertainmentGhana Newskanayo o kanayoNigeria
Please login to join discussion
Previous Post

Fitch Cuts Global Growth Forecast As Inflation Intensifies Due To War

Next Post

Keep Ghana Heritage Fund, but Change Quality of Investment Instrument- Dr Theo Acheampong

Related Posts

IMG 6928
Entertainment

King Promise To Perform At Medeama CAF Champions League Match

August 21, 2026
Wake Up
Entertainment

Stonebwoy To Premiere Wake Up Music Video Tonight On YouTube

August 21, 2026
IMG 6922
Entertainment

Kofi Kinaata To Headline African Heritage Festival In Manchester UK

August 21, 2026
Lasmid,Ghanaian musician and rapper
Entertainment

Lasmid Drops New Single “Liquor Store”

August 21, 2026
ADVERTISEMENT

Sign Up to Our Newsletter

Fresh updates, Straight to your inbox

ADVERTISEMENT

Recent News

Mr Mark Prempeh, Director of Petroleum, Ministry of Energy and Green Transition

Government Pushes GNPC Toward A More Commercial Future

August 21, 2026
Photo from PIAC's 15th anniversary launch

GIZ Urges Ghana To Turn Petroleum Accountability Into Development

August 21, 2026
Kai Harvetz celebrate after scoring against Coventry City at the Emirates Stadium

Arsenal Begin PL Title Defence With Resounding Victory Over Coventry

August 21, 2026
From the left, Mr Patrick Stephenson, Country Director for Ghana, NRGI, the moderator, and the panelists for the engagement, from the left: Mr Michael Aryeetey, Deputy CEO, Exploration&Production, GNPC, Mr Benjamin Boakye, Executive Director, ACEP, Mr Agyemang, Technical Director, PIAC and Dr Steve Manteaw, Co-Chair of GHEITI

GNPC Faces Governance Test As Energy Transition Accelerates

August 21, 2026
From the left: Mr Michael Aryeetey, Deputy CEO, Exploration&Production, GNPC, Mr Mark Prempeh, Director of Petroleum, Ministry of Energy and Green Transition, Mr Kwame Ntow Amoah, CEO, GNPC, Nafi Quarshie, Africa Director, NRGI, Mr Benjamin Boakye, Executive Director, ACEP, Mr Abrokwah, GNPC and Mr Patrick Stephenson, Country Manager for Ghana, NRGI

NRGI, GNPC Convene Dialogue On Future Of Ghana’s National Oil Company

August 21, 2026
ADVERTISEMENT
Next Post
oil

Keep Ghana Heritage Fund, but Change Quality of Investment Instrument- Dr Theo Acheampong

The Vaultz News

Copyright © 2025 The Vaultz News. All rights reserved.

Navigate Site

  • About
  • Advertise
  • Privacy Policy
  • Contact

Follow Us

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password?

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In
No Result
View All Result
  • Top Stories
  • News
    • General News
    • Education
    • Health
    • Opinions
  • Economics
    • Economy
    • Finance
      • Banking
      • Insurance
      • Pension
    • Securities/Markets
  • Business
    • Agribusiness
    • Vaultz Business
    • Extractives/Energy
    • Real Estate
  • World
    • Africa
    • America
    • Europe
    • UK
    • USA
    • Asia
    • Around the Globe
  • Innovation
    • Technology
    • Wheels
  • Entertainment
  • 20MOBPL2D
  • Jobs & Scholarships
    • Job Vacancies
    • Scholarships

Copyright © 2025 The Vaultz News. All rights reserved.

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used. Visit our Privacy and Cookie Policy.