The ideal candidate should be proactive and results oriented in Electrical/Electronic designs and construction.
Must be able to design and implement complex operational systems to achieve milestones and monthly and annual quotas. Should be able to do system troubleshooting.
DETAILS OF THE ELECTRIC ENGINEER AT ELECTROFAX ENGINEERING SERVICES
- JOB: Electrical Engineer (Quarry Operation)
- COMPANY: Electrofax Engineering Services (GH) Limited
- LOCATION: Tarkwa
- JOB TYPE: Full-time
• Candidate should be a licenced professional engineer and have extensive experience as an electrical engineer.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Perform project estimation/pricing, documentation and timescales
• Review technical drawings and specifications of electrical designs and ensure that installation and operations are in conformity.
• Develop and implement effective Electrical and instrumentation standards and procedures.
• Must be able to read and interpret electrical schematics/drawings.
• Competent computer-aided/assisted software (AUTOCAD) user (Required).
• Ensure continuous improvement to meet clients’ requests and targets
• Contribute to working capital optimization by identifying critical parts (based on risk assessment and implementation of preventive
maintenance routines on critical equipment) and establishing optimal stock levels of electrical spare.
• BSc/BEng in Electrical & Electronic Engineering
• Master’s Degree will be an added advantage
• WORKING EXPERIENCE: 10 years and Above
• Professional certification in Project Management (Required)
REQUIRED SKILLS OR EXPERIENCE
• BSc/BEng degree in Electrical & Electronic Engineering.
• A Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
• Must have in-depth knowledge and/or experience in electromechanical equipment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Should have significant experience managing and executing projects or have evidential detailed analysis and contract management skills
• Should possess strong analytical skills.
• Should have strong leadership skills.
ALARY RANGE: Negotiable
How To Apply For The Electrical Engineer at Electrofax Engineering Services
Closing Date: 22 July 2022